Thursday, June 21, 2007

For Dinner Tonight:

Spinach and Lamb Curry with Couscous
Aduki and Tofu Chilli Burgers
Homemade Bread
Mint and Carrot Salad
Mixed Berries with Homemade Vanilla Ice-Cream

Yet more gems from the darkest corners of the freezer. Have I ever mentioned what an understanding husband I have? Rob had the curry (frozen leftovers) and I had the burgers. The manufacturers will have to give me a lot more than the 59p I paid for them to induce me to ever eat them again. They were truly strange. The berries were the 'rejects', to squishy to be frozen or given away, but nonetheless delicious. I cannot imagine how much it would cost us to eat the quantity of fruit and vegetables we eat from the allotment - especially given the price of organic produce here. The Lord has truly blessed us when it comes to the allotment and I am thankful for all the hard work Rob puts into it. Now, if we could only keep a cow .......

No comments: