Thursday, August 02, 2007

Update

Thank you so much Laura and everyone else who has been praying for us. It has not been an easy week for us by any means. My trip to the hospital confirmed that we had, indeed, lost our precious baby; when, they could not say. Our hearts have been very heavy coming to terms with the news. Others have written far more eloquently than I ever could about the pain of miscarriage and of the hope that our faith in Christ Jesus affords. I can say this, however, the knowledge that our little one is safely home in heaven, along with our daughter Esther, is an immeasurable comfort.
I'll be back to regular blogging soon: at the moment I'm feeling a bit muddly and just need to concentrate on the 'home essentials'.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so sorry. I've been where you are now and it's not easy. But it is comforting to know the book of Hebrews. And James. And the first chapter of I Peter... .

I am praying for the God of all comfort to comfort you.

MORTONCLAN said...

Dearest Michelle and Family,
I just wanted to write and tell you that we are praying for and thinking of you and your dear family~The pain of loosing a little one is so very painful, but there is joy and such precious peace in the knowledge that the baby is in the arms of Jesus, and that we will see the Little One again when we go Home.
The Lord Jesus bless you richly, and comfort you.
With much love in Jesus,
[Adeline for] The Michael Morton Family

Frabjous Days said...

Hello, and thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I'm enjoying browsing yours (and gathering recipe ideas, hurrah).

I'm so sorry to hear of your miscarriage, and will pray for you all.